Common Questions and Answers
- What is the CIVIVI Knife Affiliate Program?
The CIVIVI Knife Affiliate Program is a program that invites review sites, online communities, bloggers, and other content website owners to promote products and services on their sites and earn commission on the sales they refer to civivi.com.
- How do I earn commission?
To earn commission, you need to apply for the affiliate program and sign up as an affiliate or a publisher. Once you are approved, you will receive our links which you can then promote. You will earn commission on any sales generated through these links.
- Can a publisher promote any page on your site?
Our team provides links to relevant promotions, product list pages, brand pages, and product detail pages. Publishers can create custom links to any URL on civivi.com that they find relevant for their web content through the related affiliate networks and their tool suite, as well as other 3rd party affiliate tools.
- Can publishers post CIVIVI Knife page copy on their site?
Publishers can use content that are distributed to affiliates through our product data feed. However, on a case-by-case basis, approval from the acting program manager may be required.
- What types of promotions are not permitted?
To maintain a fair affiliate program, a number of promotion types are not permitted. These include, but are not limited to,
- False links,
- Creation of programs or scripts to simulate genuine purchase patterns, Persistent pop-ups and full screen popups,
- Hiding links under other content,
- Putting links directly into search engines,
- Tricking people into clicking links,
- Creating seemingly official CIVIVI Knife websites in order to mislead people into purchasing,
- Any actions in violation of the CIVIVI Knife Affiliate Program terms.
CIVIVI Knife has the right to penalize those who violate the civivi Affiliate Program agreement.
- How do I get started?
To start the application process, click on the links provided above to join the CIVIVI Knife Affiliate Program.